Wellsville CSD 2023 CIP Phase 1 GC REBID
Bid Date11/28/23 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Wellsville, New York
If requesting HARD COPIES, please choose payment method DEPOSIT.
If you are DOWNLOADING files please select payment method CREDIT CARD.
To Expedite Shipments of Bid Deposit Jobs Please Fax (585-385-2190) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of your Bid Check.
SECTION 00 1116
INVITATION TO BID
The Wellsville Central School District invites bids for GENERAL CONSTRUCTION work for
2023 Capital Improvements Project – Phase 1 , located at 50-98 School St. Wellsville NY,
14895 . Separate sealed bids will be received by Wellsville Central School District at Wellsville
Elementary school; 50-98 School Street, Wellsville, NY 14895 , until 2:00 p.m. , local time, on
A. NOTICE TO BIDDERS: Qualified bidders may submit bids for project as described in this
Document. Submit bids according to the Instructions to Bidders.
B. PROJECT IDENTIFICATION: R23.00568.00 – 2023 Capital Improvements Project – Phase 1 .
1. Project Location: Wellsville Elementary School 50-98 School St. Wellsville NY, 14895 &
Wellsvile Middle/Highschool, 126 West State Street, Wellsville NY, 14895
C. OWNER: Wellsville Central School District – 126 West State Street, Wellsville, NY 14895 .
1. Owner’s Representative:
a. David Foster.
b. PH: (585) 596-2170.
D. ARCHITECT: CPL (Clark Patterson Lee), at 2626 West State Street, Suite 213
1. Architect’s Representative
a. Ryne Wight, Project Manager
b. PH: (716) 701-7006
E. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER: C&S Engineers, Inc. – 499 Col. Eileen Collins Blvd., Syracuse,
NY 13212 .
1. Construction Manager’s Representative:
a. Mike Diperna – © (315) 403-2366
b. Colin Sabitus – © (607) 341-8039
F. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Project consists of general construction work associated with new
mechanical equipment installation.
1. Project cost range is anticipated to be under $350,000
G. CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT: Bids will be received for the following Work:
1. Multiple Contract Project consisting of the following prime contracts:
a. General Construction.
b. Mechanical Construction. (Already awarded)
c. Electrical Construction. (Already awarded)
d. Roofing Construction. (Already awarded)
H. BID SUBMITTAL AND OPENING
1. Owner will receive sealed lump sum bids until the bid time and date at the location given
below. Owner will consider bids prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Bidders
issued by Owner, and delivered as follows:
a. Bid Date: 11-28-2023.
b. Bid Time: 2:00 p.m. local time.
c. Location: Wellsville Elementary school; 50-98 School Street, Wellsville, NY 14895.
2. Bids will be thereafter opened publicly and read aloud.
I. BID SECURITY
1. Bid security shall be submitted with each bid in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid
amount. No bids may be withdrawn for a period of (45) forty-five days after opening of
bids. Owner reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities and
1. Printed copies of Bidding Documents will be available as of Monday, 5:00pm October 2,
2023. Copies of the bidding documents may be obtained at: Rotolite Elliott Corporation,
One Grove Street – P.O. Box 97, Pittsford, New York, 14534, phone (585)385-1463, upon
deposit of Fifty Dollars ($50) per complete set. Bid deoposit checks shall be made
payable to Wellsville Central School District and mailed to Rotolite-Elliott Corporation at
the address provided above. (Credit card payments will not be accepted).
2. All bid documents can also be accessed through CPL’s electronic sharefule, requests for
electronic copies shall be made to April Harvey at Aharvey@cplteam.com
3. Bid documents will also be available through the following plan houses:
a. Southern Tier Builder’s Association
1) Phone: (716)665-4026 Fax: (716)665-6350
b. Construct Connect
1) Phone: 800-364-2069 Fax:866-570-8187
c. Dodge Data & Analytics
1) Phone: 513-666-3359 Fax: 800-768-5594
K. TIME OF COMPLETION
1. Successful bidder(s) shall begin the Work upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed and shall
complete the Work within the Contract Schedule.
1. Attention of the Bidder is particularly called to the Owner’s sales tax exemption, ther
equirements as to conditions of employment to be observed and the minimum wage rates
to be paid under the contract. In addition, the Bidding Documents for this project contain
detailed requirements for the qualification of Bidders. These include, among other things,
rigid bonding and insurance requirements, financial statements, bank references, lists of
lawsuits, arbitrations or other proceedings in which the Bidder has been named as a party,
a statement of surety’s intent to issue Performance and Payment Bonds, and a description
of other projects of similar size and scope completed by the Bidder. Bidders will comply
with New York State prevailing wage and supplement requirements which must be
complied with on the Project..
M. AWARD OF BIDS
1. The Wellsville Central School District hereby reserves the right to waive any informalities
and reject any, or all, Bids or to accept the one that, in its judgement, will be in the best
interest of Wellsville Central School District.
END OF SECTION 001116 00 1116